The PMJ Tail cutter automatically cuts the tail of the carcass or makes an incision in the tail area (tail will still be partly attached to the carcass). The knife can be adjusted in height, depth and cutting angle to have maximum flexibility in the type and size of cut.
- Easy adjustable to process different sizes of poultry
- Easy to clean
- Fits in existing production lines (adaptable to most common conveyor tracks, shackle types and trolley pitches)
- Tail cutting by separate driven circular knife.
- Possibility to partly cut the tail so it stays connected to the product
- Mounted on the conveyor structure