The evisceration machine separates the giblet pack from the carcass. The giblet pack is directly transferred from the spoon to a separate pack conveyor belt or bin conveyor to minimize the risk of contamination. The pack conveyor is synchronized with the product conveyor to make inspection of a veterinarian easy and effective.
- No skin contamination as pack and product are processed separate
- Suitable for ducks and geese
- Available in several capacities up to 8.000 ducks/hour
- Easy adjustable to process a wide range of product sizes and weights
- Fits in existing production lines (adaptable to most common shackle types and -pitches)